
X-ref: http://www.pf-db.com/index.php?bootleg_id=1174&concert_id=780
http://lix.in/87b0d6c5
Stored on MU
pwd=jajblog-jajblog.blogspot.com
Comments and contributions are welcome !!!
1 - Please support the artists by attending their concerts and buying their official materials. 2 - Share unofficial materials freely with the community. 3 - Keep lossless quality when sharing .
4 comments:
Hello JAJ Blog
It is no longer possible to download from your page since you used megaupload which no longer exists.
Would you be so kind as to change hosting service to make this bootleg accessible.
I would like to be able to download this as I attended this concert on 2 December 1972.
Thanks
my email gbgirault@yahoo.fr
Hello JAJ Blog
Megaupload no longer exists, it is therefore no longer possible to download from your page and I was at this concert on 2 December 1972 and would love to have it.
Would you consider uploading on another hosting service?
Thanks if you can
My email addresses
gerardbgirault@gmail.com
or gbgirault@yahoo.fr
Hello JAJ Blog
I mean I was at the PINK FLOYD concert at Saint Ouen near Paris on 2 December 1972 and would love to have it.
Would you consider uploading on another hosting service?
Thanks if you can post.
My email addresses
gerardbgirault@gmail.com
or gbgirault@yahoo.fr
Hello JAJ Blog
I mean I was at the PINK FLOYD concert at Saint Ouen near Paris on 2 December 1972 and would love to have it.
Would you consider uploading on another hosting service?
Thanks if you can post.
My email addresses
gerardbgirault@gmail.com
or gbgirault@yahoo.fr
Post a Comment